Sales Engineer / Pre-sales - Trusted Advisor
Our client is a global leader within the High-Technology arena. With the most recognised brand in the automatic identification industry and the most complete product line, our client is dedicated to transform their clients' business through innovative products, software, solutions and reliable services.
You have the chance to become part of a supportive culture, high level of flexibility, possibilities to learn and grow and you will have engaged colleagues both locally and throughout the world. In Europe they count alone 126 Sales Engineers- so a very unique technical team.
As a Sales Engineer you are a customer facing professional and mix technical and commercial skills to drive brand preference with the partners and end-users of the technology solutions. You work with partners and engineering resources to deliver technical expertise covering a wide range, products and solutions to drive integration within the customer's technical environment.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver the wider customer/partner strategy
- Owning and delivering the technical enablement plan for key partners
- Be a trusted advisor to the assigned accounts and to the partner community to deliver industry solutions, technical and product knowledge to customers and partners
- Coordinate technical sales activities for prospective accounts, performing both in-dept and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Maybe you hold a degree in IT, Software, Engineering or Science or you have another technical background
- You have a hugh interest in technology
- You have the skills to become the technical expert
- You manage to engage with people
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain the solutions and possibilities
- You are fluent in English and Danish both oral and written
- Outgoing personality and connect easily with people
- Team Player
- Driver's license and willing to use your own car
Full time job with a lot of flexibility and work life balance. However, you may also take into account that some days can be longer than normal if you are in another region.
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Base salary
- Monthly car allowance
- KM tax
- Pension plan
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.