For our Client, Unity Technologies in Copenhagen, Kelly Finance is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist(Kreditorbogholder), for a 11 month temporary position, to be an integral part of the Accounting team.
The A/P Specialist will be responsible for the invoice processing activities including purchase order related invoices, non p.o. related invoices, statement reconciliation, participation in A/P automation efforts, research of any supplier payment issues, month-end close duties, daily, weekly and monthly reporting duties, as well as special projects.
We are looking for somebody who will thrive in Unity's fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing environment.
What you will be doing:
● Accurately post, review, and code invoices in Workday
● Categorize acquisition suppliers (COGS or non-COGS)
● Bank Reconciliations
● Month close for Bare Metal, Flux Review
● Secondary Bank Verification for suppliers
● Effectively communicate issues and issue resolution with worldwide payables team, internal employees and suppliers.
What we are looking for:
● Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
● Strong people and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to connect with individuals at all levels globally in writing and/or verbally
● Workday invoice processing experience is strongly preferred
● Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Experience with multiple payment methods a plus
● Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
● Speak and write in English (Corporate language)
What we are offering:
● 11 month temp/interim position
● A job where you can develop both your professional and personal profile
● The opportunity to work in an international company, with an innovative environment and driven colleagues
● Salary according to qualifications
Life at Unity
Unity is the world's leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity's platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.