CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
On behalf of Salesforce in Hellerup, Kelly is looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Salesforce produce and sell a CRM system, which helps break down the technology silos that often exist between different departments in a company. You will align with senior Stakeholders, building and maintaining positive relationships to help customers progress on their transformation journey. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value faster and progress on their journey towards becoming a Customer Company. This means helping them improve their use of Salesforce to transform their business and engage with their own customers in whole new ways. The end result is increased value, retention, customer happiness and ultimately expansion of the Salesforce's footprint.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Leverage their Customer Success Methodology and partner with customer executives to understand their objectives, assess their capabilities, and prescribe recommendations to help accelerate the achievement of their business objectives and build a groundbreaking vision
- Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and dedication with the customer
- Working collaboratively with the account team and CRM Execs, optimally network within accounts from the C-Level (executive level) and down, to help customers work towards their goals
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map CRM features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of CRM functionality, courses, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Build and encourage positive relationships with our clients
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Navigate customer interpersonal structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders who define the company's strategic objectives
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive value for clients or stakeholders
- Credible and effective C-level advisor and mentor, especially around organisational change (cultural, technical, or business)
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Services business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications, and automation will be a plus
- Proven understanding of CRM product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
- Salesforce experience is a must.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Danish.
- Your background could be as project manager or as transformation manager within Sales, Marketing, Service and Support.
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, a phenomenal storyteller
- A standout colleague that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- Quick to adapt changes and are solution-oriented
- You have a can-do attitude
YOU ARE OFFERED
- An interim position for 12 months
- Salary according to qualifications
- A job where you can develop both you professional and personal profile
- The opportunity to work in an international company and with big known clients
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.