PA to the Senior Vice President
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to the Senior Vice President (SVP) for a 10-12 month interim position. The PA is responsible for the administrative and operational support of the Senior Vice President and provides administrative and operational support to the assigned Global Strategic Marketing leadership team (GSMLT) members.
The client is a global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of innovative treatments for brain diseases. Millions of people have been treated with their products, and the development and distribution of cutting-edge products continues to make a difference for people around the world.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Assist the Senior Business Manager in monthly GSM Town Hall meetings
- Support and point of contact for SVP including daily calendar coordination, planning and reservation of travel arrangements and expense report handling
- Meetings and event coordination including internal department meetings and workshops on-site and off-site.
- Assist the Senior Business Manager in bi-weekly GSMLT meetings (agenda, action minutes, presentation collections and meeting bookings)
- Coordination of the Quarterly Global Strategic Marketing Award process.
- Collect and streamline the input for the GSM Monthly report.
- Creation of PO's and review, cost code invoices through Invoice Work Flow / SAP and approval of invoices
- Reporting on capacity costs to SVP/VP/Senior Directors
- Management of HR tasks such as fill in recruitment forms, PeoplePoint processes management
- GSM representative on the Agora building coordination team
- Collaborates with the Senior Business Manager to support cross functional tasks.
- LuDo coordinator for Global Marketing
- Relevant experience from a similar position or a background as Administrative Assistant to senior level in an international environment, will be considered an advantage
- Extremely structured and with the ability to deliver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Master the Microsoft Office package at a superior level
- You have strong communication skills and can communicate with people at all levels
- Exceptional organising and multitasking skills
- You have a sense of detail and are quality oriented
- Initiative, drive and willingness to take responsibility for tasks
- Pro-active with an efficient approach to assignments
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your application and CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly invite candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion. The job interviews will be held in August.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.