PARTNER MEDIA MANAGER
On behalf of a customer in Copenhagen, Kelly is looking for a Partner Media Manager. Our customer is a large and international software and IT company. As a Partner Media Manager, you will with your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytically abilities, shape how new and existing businesses grow within the digital age. Our customer advises clients on their broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- You will be responsible for promoting solutions to the leading agencies and brands within the Danish market.
- You'll focus on ensuring an excellent relationship with the agencypartners and assisting them in the adoption of the technologies, products and the delivery of the business objectives and the clients marketing objectives.
- You will work closely with the large Customer Sales teams and cooperate closely with many of the world's biggest agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
- You will collaborate with LCS experts (i.e. Product Specialists, Industry Managers, Analysts, internal support teams, and more) to bring the best of the company to your customers to help them grow their business and yours.
- Using your relationship-building skills, you provide the calibre partner service, research, and market analysis
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore, and uncover the business needs of the client's key partners and understand how the range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Experience in strategic planning and tactical digital advertising execution.
- Experience in partner relationship management.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts with demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve Partner needs through sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- 5-7 years of experience from the Media sector.
- If you have experience with Google Ads, it will be an advantage.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Danish.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Good relationship-building skills and the ability to follow through.
- You are solution-oriented, outgoing, proactive, and service-minded.
- 37 hours per week, from 09:00 - 16:30 with the option of working from home Monday and Friday
YOU ARE OFFERED
- An interim position for 12 months
- A job where you can develop both your professional and personal profile
- The opportunity to work in an international company, with an innovative environment and driven colleagues
- Salary according to qualifications
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.