For one of our clients ATPI, we are looking for a Sales Manager who has a genuine desire to join a dynamic, focused and highly motivated commercial team, charged with increasing our market share in Denmark and to contribute to the growth of ATPI worldwide. In this role you will report to the Head of Sales Shipping. In this role you will secure new profitable accounts in accordance with annual budgeted targets.
ATPI represents a group of strong brands, active in corporate travel, marine & energy travel, and corporate & sports events. You can find ATPI in more than 45 countries worldwide with more than 100 offices, including in Denmark, Norway, Germany, UK, Greece, USA, Singapore, Australia and Dubai. The Denmark branch is part of our Nordics region and provides high quality and high touch professional travel services to our clients in the corporate and shipping & energy sectors.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Set up and execute a yearly sales plan in line with the overall business plan of ATPI Nordics
- Build, maintain and expand the prospective customer database as agreed with the Head of Sales
- Ensure that ATPI is included on the tender list of potential clients within the prospect database
- Conduct regular calls and meetings with prospective customers
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers, proactively analysing their business needs and possible solutions
- Design, production and effective delivery of high-quality sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers
- Work closely with the support team, Operations and Concept & Communication on the submission of proposals providing information and advice as well as approving the final documentation
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to close sales
- Liaise with program management for the implementation and hand-over plan of new business
- Ensure that CRM is kept up to date in accordance with agreed guidelines and reflects all sales activities undertaken and planned
- Attend trade shows and networking events as required.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably in the travel industry, marine and energy or hospitality sector
- Educated to a Bachelor level - Business/Sales/Marketing related qualification preferred
- Experience in selling services, rather than products
- Experience at coordinating activity to often tight timeframes and an ability to prioritise deliverables and adapt flexibly to customer needs
- Fluent in Danish and English both verbally and in writing and possess strong communication skills, as liaising with international potential clients and overseas colleagues is an important part of the job
- Experience in selling to different layers in an organisation, from operational to c-level.
- You have entrepreneurship in your gens
- You are sales and goal oriented and at the same a deal closer
- You are a team player
- You have natural curiosity and are energetic
YOU ARE OFFERED
In addition to a competitive salary (including bonus), ATPI offers an excellent benefits package including a laptop and smartphone. A pension plan, discounts on travel booking and a free continuous travel insurance.
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.