Customer Success Program Manager
On behalf of a client in Copenhagen, Kelly is looking for a Customer Success Program Manager for their Education department. Our customer is a large and international software and IT company. As a Customer Success Program Manager, you will provide program management excellence for the Education team to drive business growth and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing specific programs in the Nordics together with in-market teams to achieve agreed goals and targets. You'll support the growing usage of our products by launching scalable activities to the Nordic markets.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Create, design, and execute educational specific programs aligned with the Nordic education strategy and the local team's goals
- Planning and execution of marketing initiatives (Events, trainings, outreach programs etc.)
- Analyze data to identify upsell opportunities and work with the sales teams and/or creation of initiatives and programs to close them.
- Work with a list of customers to drive usage and upsell of products.
- A relevant BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- Excellent communication, organization, and program/project management skills
- Analytical and strategic capabilities with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and develop creative solutions
- Hands on experience from the education sector
- Ability to speak and write in English and preferable also in one of the Scandinavian languages
- You have a can-do attitude
- You thrive in ambiguity
- You have an interest in and a natural curiosity about education within technology and digitalization
- You are solution-oriented
YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- An interim position for 12 months
- A job where you can develop both your professional and personal profile
- The opportunity to work in an international company, with an innovative environment and driven colleagues
- Salary according to qualifications
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.