Data Center Technician for a temporary position in an Internet company - Fredericia, Denmark
We are searching for a talented and service-minded Data Center Technician, with the right personality, to work alongside Technicians in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining servers. You will be working with the network equipment and cables in a new-opened datacenter. You will get the opportunity to expand your basic knowledge and experience working with computers and related equipment.
- Fix broken servers (replace hard drivers, replace bad sticks of RAM, ect.)
- Crimp and run Data Center cabling
- Learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot datacenter equipment
- Physically move and rack equipment
- Basic knowledge of and hands on experience with computer hardware
- Your educational background is not essential, but you have an interest in IT especially repair and hardware.
- Ability to learn new software quickly - you will be thoroughly trained
- Work independently or as part a team, and ensure tasks are completed correctly and quickly
- Must be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment
- Speak and write English reasonably well
- You are passionate around the work of maintenance and development of network infrastructure.
- You have the right drive and commitment to your work
- You are proactive and fully service-minded, where you do not mind being put to work
You are offered
- Temporary position lasting until year end 2021
- An exciting and challenging position with good colleagues in a busy, well-functioning and informal environment
- Good opportunities for developing your professional and personal qualifications.
- You will not work directly on IT tasks, programming or anything similar, as this position is very much hands-on tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resumé and application as soon as possible through our website. All applications are treated with full discretion. Please note that you are only able to upload a single file, when submitting your application. If you want to upload further documents, you must create a profile at our webpage. All applications are handled with full discretion.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.