Ambitious Executive Assistant, Sales & Business Management
To one of our customer, Inpay A/S, we are searching for an ambitious and energetic Executive Assistant to a challenging and exciting job opportunity within Sales and Business Management. You will report directly to and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer.
Inpay A/S is a successful Danish Fintech Company, processing millions of transactions worth billions of dollars for Banks, Corporates and Postal Organisations worldwide.
Inpay live in the center of Copenhagen in a very cosy office near Kongens Nytorv and with the royal family as neighbours. They run a profitable business with 60 people, 30 nationalities, innovative and technology-driven by heart.
Their roots come from working with big data, compliance and AI for more than 25 years and their DNA is to create innovative leading-edge infrastructure, that plays a vital part in their customers payment offerings.
The nature of Inpay and all employees are very ambitious and very agile. The mindset is global and are a part of a group with big dreams to positively improve the lives of millions of people.
This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome and they expect you to go the extra mile so Inpay can conquer the world.
Inpay is regulated by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and in a number of countries outside EU as well. This means amongst other that compliance, data and insight is key to their success.
Central to Inpay's success are also the company values: Trust, Accountability, Innovation, Passion and Respect.
- Drive optimization projects
- Project Management
- Participate in Business Development
- Analyze and challenge the existing business
- Assist in preparation of Business Plans
- Coordinate, optimize and structure sales processes
- Join and arrange sales meetings
- Ad hoc
- You have completed your master degree
- You might have 2-3 years of experience, preferably from a consulting company
- You have experience with Project Management
- You are able to communicate in English at a high level
- You are an experienced user in Excel
- You are analytical and have business understanding
- You are an energetic, ambitious, dedicated and passionate person
- You are enterprising and hungry to further develop your skills
- You have great communication skills and like to challenge your surroundings
- You have a lot of drive and are motivated by creating results
- You are a fast learner and thrive in a dynamic environment
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Being a part of a fast-growing group of Fintech companies with huge ambitions
- A very diverse group of professional and dedicated colleagues from all over the world
- A job where you will never stop learning
- A salary that match your skills and flexible working hours
- Legendary company outings, beers on Friday and lot of FUN
If you are interested in this opportunity to join Inpay, please upload your resume and application as soon as possible through our website. All applications are treated with full discretion.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.