Field Service Engineer
On behalf of our client, which is one of the world's largest manufacturers of paper-based packaging, we are hiring an experienced Field Service Engineer.
The American company has employees working in more 70 locations around the world and is now expanding to Denmark and the Nordic Countries. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for the installation, service and maintenance of GPI in customer facilities in Denmark, Sweden and perhaps other Nordic Countries.
You will become a key member of the Technical Service team and partners with our converting and sales teams to meet the needs of the customer.
- Conducting top-level troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of electrical, mechanical and controls related problems on machines installed at customer locations
- Providing instruction and training to customers' staff on safety, operations, machinery maintenance and proper carton handling procedures
- Applying continuous improvement concepts and techniques to increase equipment productivity.
- Participating in process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Training of customer's in their use of machines
- Experience and/or formal training in equipment maintenance, repair and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to read electrical, mechanical engineering PLC and operator interface knowledge/experience
- Electronical and/or mechanical background
- PLC knowledge
- Knowledge of packaging or similar equipment is advantageous
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbal and written - other Scandinavian langugages is a plus
- Full clean driving license
- You must be prepared to travel if required on short notice. Working hours are flexible to meet Customer demands.
- You are detail-orientated and technically minded
- You are an effective communicator, both orally and written, with internal and external customers
- You are a team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resumé and application as soon as possible through our website.Please note that you can only upload a single document. If you want to add further documents, you must create a profile on our website.
All applications are treated with full discretion.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK TO STAY UPDATED WITH AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.