HSE Manager, Halsnæs
For our client Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes A/S located in Hundested, we are looking for a HSE Manager.
Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes specializes in customized enzyme and probiotic-based formulations, collaborating with customers to develop innovative and often proprietary solutions.
In 2021, Deerland became part of the ADM Group; one of the world's leading suppliers of ingredients to the food industry. You can read more about ADM by clicking on the attached link: https://www.adm.com/
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Stay updated on the regulation concerning HSE requirements and ensure full compliance with local and ADM's health and safety regulations
- Collaborate with regulatory agencies
- Identify training needs associated with safety aspects and provide training accordingly
- Promote a HSE culture among all employees
- Control outsourced activities, e.g., risk assessments and exposure studies
- Organize and report intern and external audits and assessments
- Improve and develop the existing health and safety management system in accordance with the regulatory requirements and identified risks
- You have 3+ years of experience within HSE
- You have knowledge about software applications and strong technical skills
- You are solution oriented and possesses analytical skills
- It is an advantage if you have a bachelor or master's degree within Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, OHS or other related fields
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You have a proactive approach and are always thinking one step ahead
- Fluent in English and Danish
A very independent position in a global organization with focus on the well-being, motivation and carrier options for their employees. Flexible work time models in a modern work environment. You will work in a newly created position and you define, establish and run the HSE function. You have the opportunity to join 35 colleagues around the world working with HSE.
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.