Industry Manager to an internet company in Copenhagen
On behalf of one of our customers, we are searching for an Industry Manager. You will work as a trusted advisor for some of Denmark's largest and fastest growing companies and be the main point of contact in their interaction with the internet company. You work primarily at B & C-level to ensure maximum impact. You will combine digital media and deep commercial knowledge with inspiring and persuasive presentations and communication skills.
- Develop strong relationships with clients at B & C-level, as well as with their marketing agencies
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strong strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches
- Apply the necessary daily rigor to ensure that sales plans are executed, and all stakeholders deliver according to agreed plans
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships and become their trusted advisor in the digital space
- Serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences
- BA or BS degree/or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in consultative selling and business development activities at C-level
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong understanding of online sales and marketing disciplines in general
- Fluently and idiomatically speak and write Danish and English
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You deliver results under pressure
- You have great communication skills
- You have above average relationship building skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a demonstrated interest in the technology industry
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Temporary position that lasts around 12 months
- A diverse group of professional and dedicated colleagues
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resumé and application as soon as possible through our website. All applications are treated with full discretion. Please note you are only able to upload a single file, when submitting your application. By creating a profile at our website, you can upload other relevant documents.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.