To one of our customers, we are searching for a Marketing Coordinator to an international IT-company based in Copenhagen. In this position you will help shape the voice of the company by working with senior marketeers and internal sales teams to educate and build meaningful marketing programs for clients and agencies. You'll need to be both a thinker as well as a doer, as you will need strategic planning capabilities to analyse the data and making plans for the growth of the company. Therefore you will be responsible for developing and scaling the strategy and executions of various marketing campaigns. In this position you will get a great opportunity to be a part of an international team in an exciting company.
- You role will consist of approxomately 50% coordinating, managing, executing and localising the Partners and other marketing programs and initiatives in Denmark. Also 50% of leading and executing projects and programs with a strong focus on international growth
- Managing relations to internal and external stakeholders
- Educate and build meaningful marketing programs for clients and agencies
- Responsible for developing and scaling the strategy on various marketing campaigns
- Hosting training events at the office or virtually both in Denmark and across Northern Europe
- Making sure that global campaigns are localized across B2B and B2C
- Support sales both in-country and in Dublin teams to ensure that events are high-quality, on-brand and logistically sound
- BA/BSc degree in an equivalent field with a strong academic record.
- 1 - 3 years of experience within marketing project management, sales, customer service or internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market
- Possess analytic skills and data-driven decision making
- Good project management skills and strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn and develop
- Fluent in English and Danish, both verbal and written - other Scandinavian langugages is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office programs such as Word and PowerPoint
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have a drive to develop yourself and the curiosity to learn
- You have a proactively mind
- You have fully understand business needs and changes
- You have a strong drive for results and improvements
- You are independent, so your ability to plan, influence and execute will be very important
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Temporary position that will last around 12 months in an exciting company
- A diversed group of professional and dedicated colleagues
If you are interested in this oppourtunity, please upload your resumé and application as soon as possible through our website. Please note that you can only upload one document. If you want to add further documents, you must create a profile on our website. All applications are treated with full discretion.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK TO BE UPDATED ON OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.