Marketing Coordinator to temporary position in Internet company - Copenhagen, Denmark
To one of our customers, we are searching for a talented Marketing Coordinator to lead every facet of their product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you will help shape the voice of the product.
You will be working with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
- Create and execute innovative marketing plans to drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Work across all elements of marketing, from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and product launches, go-to-market strategy, creative campaigns, localization, events and communications.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, engineering, user experience, creative agencies and global leadership to drive product roadmaps, feature launches, product quality improvements, strategy and execution.
- Maintain a relentless focus on user insights and data analysis to drive decisions and to inform product and marketing strategy.
- BA or BS degree/or equivalent practical experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience in marketing
- Fluently and idiomatically speak and write Danish and English - other Scandinavian languages is a plus
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams
- Product marketing experience, including digital and traditional media.
- Proven analytical expertise applied to product development and marketing.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have great communication skills
- You have a demonstrated interest in the technology industry
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Temporary position to the end of January 2021
- A diverse group of professional and dedicated colleagues
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resumé and application as soon as possible through our website. All applications are treated with full discretion.
Please note you are only able to upload a single file, when submitting your application.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.