NETWORK SALES MANAGER
EGN Network is growing with a fast pace and Kelly are looking for more talented salespeople on their behalf. Can you engage in dialogue with senior leaders? Do you have a good understanding of the business world? Are you interested in leadership development? Are you structured, proactive, result-oriented, and persistent?
Would you like to support the growth of Europe's largest professional business network, have a meaningful job, and continuously learn and develop?
If you answered YES, you might be our new colleague!
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Contact leaders in a variety of corporate functions working for medium to large companies operating in countries like The Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Sweden or Finland
- Create attention and interest in our peer networks. Through close consultation with potential members, you build trust, uncover their needs and help them find the best EGN Network to solve their most pressing business priorities
- Systematically update sales activities in CRM
- Experienced in consultative selling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and or one of the following languages Dutch, German, Swedish, Finish and Norwegian
- Minimum of five years of relevant sales work experience and documented consistent results from previous positions within B2B sales, business development, executive search or recruitment
- Working experience with international companies is a great asset
- Residency in Denmark or in the region of Oresund is preferred
- You are an experienced user of LinkedIn
- You are used to working with a CRM-system and your data discipline will benefit you
- We need you to be pro-active, self-motivated, persistent, and results-oriented
- You are self-aware, confident, curious, professional, and resilient
- We are a people business; empathy through all communication channels is a must
- You have high energy levels, working in a structured & qualitative manner, with a growth mindset
- Giving up is not an option
- You thrive working independently at the office while regularly connecting virtually and in person with colleagues
YOU ARE OFFERED
- A fixed market salary plus a favourable commission system
- To be part of a successful & fast-growing company with a flat hierarchy and agile culture
- The support of your own sales assistant
- Have a meaningful job helping leaders to develop themselves and grow their companies
- Unparalleled executive access. Dialogue with the most distinguished business leaders from Fortune 500 companies
- Belong to a high performance & caring team, never missing an opportunity to celebrate the successes
- Our culture is based on Empathy, Empowerment, Execution, Entrepreneurship and Enthusiasm
- We work with respect, helpfulness, professionalism and fun
- Many learning & development opportunities shared among colleagues locally and globally
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.