People Acquisition & Organization Development Manager
Our customer CityJet is looking for a new People Acquisition & Organization Development Manager. As Manager of CityJet's People Acquisition & Organization Development you will be responsible for both strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives, so it is essential that you are a person who has a vision, but also knows how to operationalize your ideas and make them live and grow in CityJet's organization. You will hold a central role in the organization, which includes traveling to different worldwide destinations around 2-4 times a month.
This position is open to applicants that are willing to be based either in Dublin, Ireland or in Copenhagen, Denmark. The position will be reporting to the HR Director.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Lead, develop and operate CityJet's global People Acquisition team and associated processes
- Manage full lifecycle of People Acquisition for all areas of the business in all countries of operation
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Plan, develop and implement CityJet's Talent & Performance Management strategy and processes
- Serve as the primary source of recruitment advice, consultation, and education on best practices
- Build and implement a Leader Tool kit
- Build, develop and maintain a strong Employer Brand
- Develop our onboarding program to a smoother and more digitized future
- Work closely with Senior Leaders to develop Succession Planning for business-critical roles
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions across our business areas
- Acquisition and Development for the whole organization
- Developing robust recruitment toolbox, either from an in-house or agency role.
- Driving recruitment processes, a-z and preferably with a deep understanding of technical profiles.
- Working with employer branding on digital platforms, media, events, etc., and know-how to engage candidates in our industry.
- Developing, implementing, monitoring a performance and development programs and associated management training
- Strong communication skills and being able to translate short-term and long-term business needs into strategic priorities and setting the direction for the team.
- A global focus on diversity and inclusion and an ability to calibrate approaches to a diverse group of individuals with different cultures
- Strong IT skills and experience with different implementation processes
- Set high standards for your deliverables and work in a structured and organized way
- Thrive in a changing environment and have a "getting things done" attitude
- Being fiercely out-put oriented, can lead yourself and others
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.