Privacy Coordinator, Copenhagen
We are hiring a privacy coordinator for our client - a global pharmaceutical company.
It is for a supporting role within the Global Privacy Office and you support the implementation of privacy related policy and initiatives.
- Support the Global Data Protection officer and team in execution of compliance with data protection regulations and the implementation of privacy related policies, projects and initiatives
- Provide co-ordination and administrative support with a range of privacy tasks
- Reach out to vendors and obtain information and signatures for contract ammendments e.g. related to updated Data Transfer Agreements
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of formal privacy related documentation for the purpose of internal/external audits
- Track regulatory and official guidance updates on GDPR
- Facilitate the use of SharePoint management system
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a privacy library management system
- Liaise with the Global Privacy Office team members providing support when required
- Relevant education/work experience
- Data Privacy experience
- Highly organised with a methodical and detail orientated approach
- Excellent research skills using a variety of sources
- Ability to handle tasks independently, efficiently and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Highly developed IT skills
37 hours per week. Start date 1st of September.
Contract for 6 months with the option to be renewed
Salary according to qualifications
An exciting position in a global company with contact to many stakeholders internationally
If you are interested press 'Ansøg nu' and upload your updated CV. Please note that you can only upload one document. You can create a profile at our website if you want to upload additional documents. All applications are handled with full discretion.
FØLG OS GERNE PÅ LINKEDIN OG FACEBOOK, FOR LØBENDE AT HOLDE DIG OPDATERET PÅ VORES LEDIGE STILLINGER.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en arbejdsgiver med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.