For our client, TotalEnergies, we are searching for an experienced Senior Accountant with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is a teamplayer and have a holistic business view.
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets; oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables, and electricity. With over 100,000 employees, TotalEnergies is committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, and with the ambition is to become the responsible energy major - Currently transitioning to more renewable energy and becoming a Top3 company within renewable energy.
You will be part of the Finance Department of 20 colleagues divided in 4 areas; "Tax", "Cost Controlling", "Treasury" and your department "Accounting"; Which consists of 7 colleagues managed by the Chief Accountant, who you will report to.
You will be part of an enthusiastic Accounting Team that provides high quality financial and professional services while delivering accurate accounting records and financial statements.
As Senior Accountant in the Finance TCS (TotalEnergies Country Services) team you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in ensuring accurate financial statements. You will get to use your knowledge and experience in applying accounting standards and maintaining a ledger to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks.
Overall, your accountabilities will be to ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting as well as to regulate and authenticate financial transactions. You are expected to act as the Chief Accountant deputy during his absence.
YOUR PRIMARY WORK TASKS
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Total Upstream Danmark
- Performing and reviewing intercompany reconciliations
- Monitoring of assets and obligations, receivable/payable positions for review by the Chief Accountant
- Post and process journal entries and ensuring that all business transactions are recorded
- Analyses and reconciliations of the accounts
- Ensuring the adherence to internal control and participation in the development and review of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Contribution to the better use and improvements of SAP
- Coordination of the monthly activities to close the books
- Coordination of vendor's invoice processing with TotalEnergies Global Service team in Bucharest.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Degree in Accounting
- Experience in similar role
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external stakeholders
- Experience with IFRS is a plus
- Strong Excel skills(V-lookup and Pivot) and experience with SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in English required, and Danish preferred
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Self-driven, independent and takes responsibility
- You have a good overview and are able to prioritize your tasks
- You are able to communicate with internal business partners at all organizational levels
- You are a welcoming, straightforward and positive person who likes to collaborate with your colleagues
YOU ARE OFFERED
- Competitive salary package incl. pension
- An exciting and challenging position
- Career-development programs
- A dynamic and international work environment with a positive work-culture
- Flexible working hours and possibility to partly work from home
- Internet and Fitness allowance
- Breakfast and Lunch arrangement
If you are interested in the above position, press 'Apply now' and attach your complete CV. You can create a user profile on our website if you have additional relevant documents. All applications are treated with full discretion.
We regularly call candidates for interview, so please submit your application as soon as possible. All applications are treated with full discretion.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN AND FACEBOOK, TO CONTINUALLY KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR VACANCIES.
Kelly er et rekrutterings- og vikarbureau, som står for udvælgelsen af kandidater til denne stilling. Vælger du at søge jobbet, vil dine oplysninger blive håndteret i overensstemmelse med Kellys regler for Privacy Statement.
Idet vi er en virksomhed med fokus på lige muligheder for alle, opfordrer vi alle kvalificerede personer at søge jobbet; uanset race, køn, eventuelle handicap, religion, seksuel orientering og alder.
Kelly are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.